Shan State Horse Riding Adventure
- Famous Kalaw Hill station, reflecting British Colonial Architect
- Sacred cave of Pindaya, filled by over 8000 Buddha statues
- Hill Tribes villages including Danu, Shan ethnics
- Lush local plantations and forests
- Magnificent landscapes of Shan mountains
- Start :
- Heho / Yangon
- Finish :
- Kalaw/ Yangon
- Style :
- Adventure Tours
- Physical level :
- Cultural Interaction :
- Country :
- Private English speaking guide
( other languages are available/ request)
- Horse and riding gears
- Private car transfer with A/C
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel and Homestay in the itinerary
- Entrance and zone fees
- Sightseeing and excursions
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuties
We offer luggage storage in Kalaw as well porters during our trip.
Saddling time for each day varies from 4 to 6 hours.
Please expect a very basic sleeping condition for 3 nights homestay.
Myint is one of our experience guide. He loves
to show Yangon and Myanmar differently.
Contact him for tour/ any request:
are just perfect..." - Ms. Lina -